Questions I Need Answered: Hot Baths
There is nothing that beats a hot bath in terms of something that is both immensely pleasurable and simultaneously terrible. I have questions.
1. Am I the only person that starts sweating as soon as I sit down in the water?
2. How do I learn to read a book in the tub without getting it in the water?
3. Is it possible to recline while wearing a face mask in the tub and be able to read?
4. Can anyone stand to stay in the water for more than about ten minutes?
5.... Has anyone ever thought about how a bath is really just sitting in your own dirty water?
6. Should I take a shower first? Or second? Is this being obsessive? Does anyone else have these concerns?
7. How do I capture this muscle relaxation outside of the bath?
8. Where do people keep their towels so they don't get wet when you step out of the tub?
9. Is my skin supposed to get this red?
10. Who invented the bathrobe? Too late to send a gift basket?